Friday, September 30, 2016

Waiting Patiently on the Lord, so He may have His Perfect Work




I am working to get the website www.2ShineOn.com up and running. Don't bother clicking it now, it doesn't work ..yet. I have been working on it since February of 2015, yes, over 19 months now. I have been patient. I have written a book outline and determined that I need to blog the content. This is my first feeble attempt to go around, over and through the full-on attacks of fiery darts to see victory on behalf of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, to whom I give all praise and Glory.

If your eyes are on these words I am praying for you now and beseech you to do the same for me and this ministry. Wherever 2 or 3 are gathered in His name, certainly He is there among them.  Please type an "Amen" in the comments below to let me know you were here and prayed with me:


Dear Heavenly Father,

We come to you in praise for the healing work of Jesus Christ, who "was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed" by your Word in Isaiah 53:5 which does not return void. We stand firmly in faith that you desire All your children to prosper and be in health. 

We ask that you guide and provide for this healing ministry that it may bring glory to your name and share the gift of your Son whose blood was shed that we might have Shalom, your unsurpassed peace, nothing broken nothing lacking, wholeness, as you intended when you created us. May the mediation of our hearts and minds which follow be acceptable in your sight oh Lord, our Rock and our Redeemer.

In Jesus Name We Pray - Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment